Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Viking Mania Steps It Up A Notch

Here at Vikings Mania, we are dedicated to getting information out to our readers. I always try to keep everything up to date on my site, and write about how I think the Vikings will do in the upcoming weeks, how their season is progressing, and the facts and my opinions about the games.

We do this in forms of injury reports, game previews, and game recaps. Something I am going to try to do in the upcoming weeks, will be to highlight a different player each day. I will try to total four different players a week, and keep pace with updating this site daily as well. In the player highlight, I will include how I think the player is doing, where they are going as an individual, what the media is saying, and the player biography. This is my attempt to let our fans know some more information about our Minnesota Vikings as players and people.

Over in our left hand corner, you will see we have links to the Minnesota Vikings web site, as a hopeful short cut for our fans to find the necessary information they want about their favorite team, the Minnesota Vikings. If you have any comments about how I can make this a better site, and more fan friendly, please let me know. I always appreciate fan suggestions.

We do have a Yahoo discussion group that I update daily with all the Viking information I come across in the news, in other articles on the Internet, and from viking.com. I have also sent in the information to the Minnesota Vikings about our Yahoo group, to try and list it as a fan club. With this Yahoo group, I have a calendar option where I can list meeting places for our local Northern Minnesota Fans to gather together once a week and cheer on our Vikings. We are looking at traveling to local places in Hibbing, Virginia, Grand Rapids, and Duluth when we get a good fan base. I would like to keep this as a fan club, and our out of state readers can also list there meeting place on the event calendar event as well. All group members will be able to sign up their events on our calendar. Please keep these events for Vikings meetings only, and family orientated.

Hopefully the Minnesota Vikings will accept our application as a fan club, and list us on their site for all Vikings fans to read. There will never be any charge for signing up for the fan club. The only required fee will be for each individual member to buy their own food and drinks at our meeting places, and bring their own game attire for the event. Otherwise, there will never be any charge for our fan club.

The web page for the Yahoo group and Fan Club is:


Please go there, look over the information, and sign up. Again, everything is FREE, with the sign up. We are just trying to get a local meeting place for all our fans to get to gather, meet new people, and make new friends.

Hope to see you all at our web site, and local events when they come up. Til then Viking Fans....

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

No comments: