Monday, April 7, 2008

Frerotte here Tuesday?

By SID HARTMAN, Star Tribune
Last update: April 5, 2008 - 7:43 PM


Free-agent quarterback Gus Frerotte expects to take part in Vikings offseason workouts Tuesday if everything works out.

"Yeah, I agreed with my agent, but nothing with the Vikings," Frerotte said.

However, he is optimistic that everything will work out, and the word from the Vikings is that things are pretty well set to bring Frerotte back to the team as Tarvaris Jackson's backup.

Frerotte -- a 14-year NFL veteran who played for the Vikings in 2003 and '04 -- said he realizes what his role will be as a backup, and he is looking forward to helping Jackson like he helped Daunte Culpepper.

"I've got to see what type of person he is, what kind of kid he is and all that stuff," said Frerotte, who played for the St. Louis Rams last season, starting three games. "I heard, from talking with other people, he's a really good guy. So, it will be fun. It will be interesting to do it."
SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Michael said...

Thank you very much..I'll be sure to check it out.